How do i make a dash? (solved)

…i’m sorry but could you send me a picture with it combined with the dash? (sorry i’m bothering you so much)

1 Like

Just attach the output of the switch to the two 12 numbers and the timer.

1 Like

meesa try

1 Like

it didn’t work

1 Like

Please screenshot your code.

1 Like

i just forgot to turn on the switch lol. Tysm

2 Likes

No problem! Let me know if there’s anything else I could help with. Be sure to mark a comment as solution so others know that you no longer need help.

1 Like

does your method also ignore gravity, or will the dashing object be pulled down while dashing

Personally, I would just make a separate keyboard trigger, except just make it trigger once, and not repeat

1 Like

Could you explain what you mean for the less intelligent/experienced lol, maybe just post an example of a dash idk

Please do not revive dead topics @SurvivElite @Hong_Jooni_Pooni this topic has already been solved

If @SurvivElite already “revived” it, I think it’s fine to answer the question. Plus, I don’t think 12 days is considered dead, and if there is a concern about the pack, you should respond.

1 Like

You know how the keyboard trigger has a repeating check, make a separate block with the same trigger and take the check off

1 Like

Please continue this on private messages

I know it’s not my place, but there’s a reason that older topics requesting help, such as this, never get deleted or discarded once solved. It can be used as a reminder and guide for newer users to expand their knowledge and understanding of the platform from other users examples and questions.

Since it is your topic, I guess you have a say in whether or not it can be used by the public, but if it was me, I wouldn’t mind a help request discussion to be continued as long as the questions relate to the idea.
If it’s the notifications you’re worried about, you could always mute the discussion.

2 Likes