How do you publish your game on the web?

I’ve looked everywhere but I can’t find a way of actually publishing you game, despite it saying you can.

Your game is automatically “published” as soon as you create it, you don’t have to do anything special to make it available :slight_smile:

Just click the “share” button under your game and that will display a link you can share with your friends, and an embed code for embedding on any website you like. It also provides a link to share your game on Facebook, in case you prefer that.

I have a website, another way is by using the HTML code next to the ‘screenshot’ when you click my games

Just show me the link to your game and I will add it on my website: westleyellis.com

W-man, this topic is half a year old…

Oh… Oops…

hmm…

@caleb2010 this thread is 5 years old, only post on threads that are less than a couple of months, or start a new one.

This has happened twice now.
All games are live online, and have an embed code to share on sites. There’s nothing needed to publish a game online, but only premium members can export to offline. It’s like a flash game, just share the link or embed the code in your site.