How to create Double Jump

@“JR 01” ?

Sorry, got sidetracked.

Things that are hard for me and you are different lol. Like your list, I could easily do 1- 4.
But for me… I have to think about it.

A learning/evolving AI would be hard, but I dont think it would be practical to have in any game. Other than that, not much is impossible as long its in the bounds of a 2D game engine. I can make a 3D game but by using 2D images. Also the more Grazer adds, the more I could make. Like for example if he adds camera controls for rotation, zoom, etc.

Hey @“JR 01” I can do 1-4, and if you want I can prove it to you. I want to be known as a man of my word, so if you truly want me to, I can create examples of each and every one. I just thought, like I said in my other post, I would let the gen 3 people have a chance at glory.
What you are saykng is only AI and 3D Graphics are difficult?

Not just AI, an evolving AI and that its impractical.
If your just looking for AI with outcomes depending on what the player does, I kinda already have that in NYCTOPHOBIA “Level 3”. And I’m not saying 3D graphics is hard, but using 3D models (because its a 2D engine).

I have a pretty good idea on how to make them, but I would like to see other approaches to 1 and 2.
If you make a 3D world and a chat examples, I would be very impressed.

I can do both, would you team with me to make these?
And by definition, AI is Artificial Intelligence. In order to be that, it needs to be self-aware, be able to learn, and have problem solving capabilities. So I don’t need to say evolving AI.

Ha no, you said you could make these so I would like to see how you code on these ideas.
I’ll probably be making a racing 3D game next while its in my head in the next few weeks.
I’ve used someone’s old text example that heavily edited to make it where the player can type. I have my own idea now on how for that to work too.

As for the AI, another definition would be a computer player (like in a fighting game).
For something you want, the code for it would probably be as big (in size) as the ‘Everything’ object I made in my game called 1, maybe twice as big.

:frowning:
Well then, I thought we were finally getting along…
Fine then.
I will make both and if you don’t prepare for tar and feather

Wow you guys get side tracked easily

here is link to my post about that forum.flowlab.io/discussion/9053/how-to-make-a-multi-jump-limit#latest

self awere ness is not a reqire ment for inelaginse. a person rased on the beleef that they do not egsist but knows everything els wold be inteligint.