How to EASILY Create your Own Music

I don’t just mean beats or medicore music, or “Make your own theme song”. I mean make a song to Rival the Game of Thrones theme! If you have a phone use Bandlab - for free, groovepad - Just watch 30 min ad for premium sounds - and Music maker Jam - Requires user to buy amazing music packs. On a desktop or laptop, Magix music maker, similar type of payment to misic maker jam. These can make fantastic tracks with a range of sounds to isr from! Then just upload it with Indie+ or get the link using dropbox (online) for free account. It’s that simple. And the mix packs are sampled from professional artists who says all of the above are royalty free! @seamothmaster45 @Superstargames @meburningslime

I would rather use a free beepbox.

These are good suggestions @“The Kodex”, however I am using beepbox instead because it is easier for me to keep track of my work and download them straight to my computer without using dropbox. I have made four pieces of music using beepbox and plan to use them in some of my games.

thank you @“The Kodex” but I have never been great at making my own music.

@Superstargames Beetbox is nothing compared to these. You don’t just make yor own bwwts or meladies, the mix pacts are extracts of professional music that can be synth, dubstep, and allows you to make music similar to popular Tv Shows like Starnger Things and Game of Thrones. Try it, you will see why it is Way better.

Garageband: Bruh

That deserves to be up here as well in it’s own right @browngr XD

Chrome Music Lab: wH4t 4b0uT uS?

Every other Music maker or designer: NO.

gqh6z94ncrx21

Sorry this just so reminded me about this LOL

@meburningslime … Why is Terraria not there?

Confused Screaming begins

it is!
IT"S LITERALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN

@meburningslime I think I may actually be blind. Hard to tell, I thought everyone else also only saw 1 colour too? How was I suppose to know?

Oh really? You are lucky, I obly see half a color.

and there is no SUBNAUTICA @meburningslime!!!

That is the whole point to my EXISTENCE!!!

I like portal tho

Never played submaitica lol

submaitica
really it isn't that hard to spell lol @meburningslime

Hope you like reading

Subnautica is an open world survival action-adventure video game developed and published by Unknown Worlds Entertainment. It allows the player to freely explore the ocean on an alien planet, known as planet 4546B, after their spaceship crashes on the planet’s surface. The player must collect resources and face creatures to survive.
Subnautica is a survival adventure game set in an open world environment and played from a first-person perspective. The player controls the lone survivor of a waylaid spacecraft called the Aurora, stranded on a remote ocean planet named “4546B”.

The main objective of the player is to explore the ocean and survive its dangers, while at the same time completing tasks that function to advance the plot. Subnautica allows the player to collect resources, construct tools, bases, and submersibles, and interact with the planet’s wildlife.[12]

The majority of the game is set underwater, with two explorable islands, and a simulated day-and-night cycle that affects visibility. Upon beginning a new game, players must select a difficulty mode from the following four:

Survival the player will have to manage health, hunger, thirst, and oxygen. If the player dies, they respawn, but certain items are lost from their inventory.
Freedom Mode Survival, but with hunger and thirst disabled.
Hardcore Mode Survival, but if the player dies, the player will no longer be able to respawn and the save file is permanently deleted.
Creative Mode health, hunger, thirst, and oxygen are disabled, all the crafting blueprints are acquired, and no resources are required to craft. Additionally, the submersibles, a stasis rifle, a Seaglide, a mobile vehicle bay, and a propulsion cannon are provided. They do not need an energy source and cannot be damaged (unless the player damages them intentionally).
Subnautica takes place in the late 22nd century, when humanity begins to colonize other star systems. The Aurora, a deep-space vessel constructed by Alterra, has been sent to a system at the outer reaches of known space on its maiden voyage. Its goals are to build a section of high-speed space travel infrastructure known as a Phasegate in the Adrian wing of the galaxy, and to search for a lost ship, called the Degasi, which crashed on planet 4546B ten years prior. After the Aurora enters orbit of 4546B, it is physically waylaid by a mysterious force and crash-lands on the planet. Several crew members climb into lifepods and jettison from the Aurora during the descent, one of whom is the player character. The other lifepods’ inhabitants perish through various means, leaving the player as the lone survivor. The player finds records of the Degasi’s crew stating that two are confirmed dead and one is presumed dead.

The player also learns of the existence of the Precursors, an alien species that came to planet 4546B long ago to research the Kharaa Bacterium. The Precursors officially quarantined 4546B when the bacterium escaped in a research accident. They brought a sea dragon leviathan egg to study, but the mother attacked the primary containment base, which released the bacterium. The planet’s automated Quarantine Enforcement Platform shoots down ships that attempt to land or leave, in order to stop the bacterium from spreading to other worlds. The Aurora crashed because it appeared to be landing on the planet. The player witnesses another ship, the Sunbeam, get shot down after it had detected the Aurora’s distress signal and traveled to the planet. When the player attempts to deactivate the installation, it fails due to the player being “infected”. In order to leave the planet, the player must locate the Precursors’ base deep underground to find a Leviathan known as the Sea Emperor. It has been keeping the life in the area alive by using small creatures known as “Peepers” to distribute small amounts of a degraded form of the cure, Enzyme 42, which is produced by the Sea Emperor itself. This keeps the planet’s flora and fauna alive but it is insufficient to eradicate the plague. The Sea Emperor asks the player to help it hatch its eggs because its young produce the cure in a purer form. Once the player hatches the eggs using a hatching enzyme crafted from various flora, the player is cured of the infection. The young then leave the base, curing the rest of the planet. The player is then free to disable the Quarantine Enforcement Platform, construct a Neptune escape rocket, and leave the planet, ending the game.

Ok then
And i typed that on a mobile keyboard so… yeah

I’m guessing you did not read it…

I did
Most of it anyways

remember when this conversation was about Bandlab and Magix and all that good stuff-

yeah me neither

lel