How to make a bullet does more DMG by the height it fall

That’s also what’s the bullet I try to make, but idk how

here is the solution

make sure you can accelerator using number that would go down, when the enemy touches the bullet, you can get the number that accelerates to send the message to that sprite
over time, you can use proximity and timer to add specified number to it
i hope it helps

you can just add a local variable that increases as it travels for example I have a game where the number increases as you walk right: My game It may be a little confusing at first but the blocks traveled variable increases as the player walks only to the right.

Ok, I already have one for that but the only problem is my code that I make is only to make the value keep decreasing when the player goes higher. For example, the player at the first location which means the place that player spawn, that player shoot a bullet and the value it gets is 400, but when the player goes the place that higher the spawn, the value decrease and it only gets about 300. So the problem that’s how I can increase DMG by the value it decrease?

can you send me a link to your game

Like this, I have a solution that I’m not actually sure if it works, but well you can help because the behavior that I circulated just keeps decreasing the value when I go higher.

so that is supposed to store the y, correct?

The Y value is definitely needed because the higher the bullet gets, the more DMG it does. That’s why I put the Y there

for one you turn off the switch so the value cannot change. i don’t know if that is intentional.

Well, it’s actually intentional because I tested many times and it only takes the first value.

so if i got this right, you need to have the y pof both the player and the bullet and based on that you can change the dmg correct?

Yes, but like the pic I post to you, it takes the value of the y both, the attack option of the player I coded is only shoot left/right sides so you can’t use mouse’s x/y value to shoot anywhere the mouse goes.

i mean couldn’t you just take the height it falls by and divide it my some number to get your final DMG?

Yes, that’s what I need to make the Heavy Bullet. The height value is finished, only the code that can calculate to bonus DMG on enemies

And I tried the “Message” behavior and it doesn’t work, only the “Global” left and I’m trying it for now.

ok give me one sec i think i have an idea

I also, found out the way to calculate it (I think so)

can you send me a pic of it plz

It mostly perfect like what I want, but the number seem like it can’t send to other enemies