How To Make a Copy Of a Game

I want to copy the game i created called Taco Heist so I can make a mobile port of it once it is done. I want to know how to copy a game. Does anybody know how?

Yes, @ā€œOrange Hawk Studiosā€, but you must have either an Indie, Studio, or Education account. It will say, next to open editor, ā€œcloneā€ and the game will be cloned.

awww

i donā€™t ahve any of those account

oh and i think flowlab is trashā€¦ BOO FLOWLAB!!!

Phaser is Better! Loser Flowlab!!! Hate flowlab now

@GooglePOWER you joined flowlab 1 hour ago and your already raging. I donā€™t think thatā€™s very fair it takes time to get good at flowlab.

This was a very entertaining discussion to read.

It was @Greggo :lol:

Ummmmmmmmmmm, iā€™m pretty sure you can duplicate a game with a free account.

no @ā€œmy_name (<_>)ā€, unless Grazer changed it.
The ā€˜duplicateā€™ button should be by the ā€˜open editorā€™ button when playing a game

@ā€œmy_name (<_>)ā€ Last time I checked, free accounts donā€™t clone games, but that was a year ago, so you could be right.

@Superstargames Thank you for the help! I am going to try to remember this!

No problem!

I know, but I donā€™t hate it soo much. I want to clone a game named Save Random Doge to make a sequel with almost the same amount and kinds of blocks, so it should be for free accounts too.

1 Like

I believe if you have a game you made you can clone it.

Itā€™s typically good to look at the date of a topic before posting. This topic was made 4 years ago, meaning commenting on it isnā€™t useful because most likely no one from the original thread will reply. It also pushes newer topics down because this one is moved to the top, meaning more relevant questions are being ignored. Itā€™s better to create your own Help Request if you have any questions.

1 Like