How to make a Object Appear As a different Object Pls help Im new…
pls answer if u know
You can create an animation and then in your game you switch to that animation.
oh thank u TinkerSmith
If you look up @“JR 01” games, in his game ‘1’ he uses one object for everything in his game
but it’s not easy
It’s kinda easy, just need to use animations.
Hi @“darian K” , here an (I hope) easy example.
- I have an object called ‘Dice’
- I create an animation called DiceRoll, looking like this:
- as you can see, each animationframe represents one of the dice face
- one example of how to access/show them:
- as you cee I just connected a Random ( 1 to 6 ) to the ‘goto’ input of the Animation block
Makes sense ?
I know already, just saying
well im not using flowlab.io for the rest of life