How to make flow lab Fnaf games

Hello, I am Karl Afron we need to make more Fnaf games so the Fnaf community can use flow lab and to make more money. bye.

1 Like

plz help me develop Fnaf games for the sake of flow labs

If you’re looking to make money, it’s not going to be in the form of a pre-existing IP, because of copyright. You should try writing and developing your own stories!

4 Likes

Now I understand that fnaf is a popular game and style of games, but I don’t think the future of flowlab depends on it.
I’ve attempted a fnaf game a while back, but couldn’t get past just the art, there are some flowlab games based on fnaf and I’m sure you could look into those for further detail.

8 Likes

Pretty sure fnaf’s dead. It was cool while it lasted, but they made a couple dozen too many sequels (and books. Don’t forget the books.)

7 Likes

Says the guy who made an Among Us fangame… :smirk:

3 Likes

Sorry but he got you hihilogic

1 Like

He made the among us game mainly based off of memes, not really much of a dead fan base, but I guess it can go both ways.

4 Likes

It was only a joke xD

3 Likes

Yeah I know, I was mainly referring that to Agent_Y.

2 Likes

I agree with ManiacPumpkin,the future of flowlab doesn’t depend on FNAF.

4 Likes

____________downvote

1 Like

@KARL_AFRON What if you made a fangame about FNaF that is a different type of game than the original? You could make one that’s based on the minigames you play after completing a night (the 8-bit ones). I also have some examples of fangames that are a different type of game than the game it’s based on.

1 Like