How to save a player like the money remains unchanged from 100 and when exiting the game it becomes 0

how to save a player like the money remains unchanged from 100 and when exiting the game it becomes 0 :face_with_monocle:,do you understand?

2 Likes

Are you asking how to save the player’s money between games? Like if the player comes back the next day the value will still be saved?

3 Likes

Saves, saves, saves. When adding money, add it to a number, then on a constant 1 second timer, get the number and set a save varibable titled Money (although you can title it whatever you like :slight_smile: )
On the once of your counting object, read the save and set the number to that variable (connect the out of the save to the set of your number)
Boom. Works. It’s now able to read the current money on game startup and set the number, add to the number, and use the number to set the save. Although it’ll reset if you clear your cookies (or some part of your history. IDK, i’m not an expert in this :upside_down_face:)
Same goes for Cloud and Global, except those function a little differently…

2 Likes

sure @grazer :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :pray: I’ll study it

2 Likes

That’s a bit of a confusing answer. How are we supposed to help you? I guess if your going to study it up you may not need help, but let me know if you do!

3 Likes

Save behaviors are used to remember a value on the device so you can save and get the value anytime, even when on different levels. Look how the coins are saved on my shop example:

Flowlab Game Creator - Shop example

3 Likes

ok, THX from @JR01, @hihilogic, @Ramshackle and thank you very much very much :pray:

4 Likes

wow, this Flowlab Game Creator - Shop example can save

3 Likes