HuckleBerry + Greggo: Low Noon Saloon - BUGS FIXED!

WHAT?! FEEDBACK FROM Pizza?!

Greggo is now promoted to expert.

1 Like

I’m so glad you liked the game! It was fun working with Greggo even though we were really stressed most of the time. There’s lots of stuff that needs work but we’re planning to keep changing and expanding the game over the next few months, and I was hoping to turn it into a real physical card game at some point.

For the opponent not showing up, did you leave the tab while he was walking? He turns on a timer so most of the time he misses the chair if you leave the tab at all before he sits down. It’s an issue I was aware of near the end of the jam but didn’t end up having time to fix.

5 Likes

Most of the project is thanks to Huckleberry! The guy had a great vision for what he wanted the game to be. I’m glad you seem to like the game though!

3 Likes

:sparkles: Most major bugs have been fixed! :sparkles:
If you were having issues with the game before, please give it another shot now, we’d really appreciate it!

these bugfixes include:

• outlaw can no longer miss the chair and not sit down at the table (stupidest thing of all time)
  • your deck can no longer randomly stop drawing cards
  • water/earth deck can be played with properly, no blank and disappearing cards

there’s still some other stuff to fix up, but nothing game-breaking like these 3.

7 Likes

Love seeing all the bug fixes after the jam! Realize the full potential of your games kings :triumph:

5 Likes

:iphone: Low Noon Saloon now works on mobile! :iphone:

Walking is done by dragging your finger and you swipe down on cards to discard them during a game. Buttons are a bit weird because you have to tap them twice since most still use the mouseclick trigger, but everything should be accessible on mobile as they are on desktop.

We’re still tweaking things to be optimized for a mobile experience so let us know of any issues.

5 Likes

Oh, nice! Sadly, my mobile’s to weak, XD.

1 Like