Hurray, a survey!!

@grazer you could do like a month or week trial for indie so the player can decide if they want to tenner a month or 60 a year

on a sidenote whats the diffrence between student and user

Hey @dankermemes - the editor is free to use, so I think people can get a pretty idea of how it works without signing up.

The only real difference between student and user accounts is that games made by student accounts have a Flowlab splash screen.

already taken

Finished the Survey :V

@NoobOver9000TheSecond idk why this post is still at the top, but the poll is already over. Thanks for the input though

Dude are you trying to still are personal information to get money I’m smart I know what’s right and what’s wrong and beside I look at it I do not have tweeter, YouTube or anything like that so those question to fit me.

Bro, it was a servey that was meant to collect information about who wants what feature to be brought in first. And windows export won said servey I believe.

B09DD514-FFAC-4BEC-8665-C3047479D467

But is that really needed for.

Yes. People are going to want features, and devs need to know what the features are, so they can favor the majority with said feature.

@CrimsonBlackGames I think hes talking about the picture I posted and if he is, yes this was completely necessary because this is hilarious.

@PixelStudios is absolutely correct about that picture.

done :slight_smile:

Done!

Done and dusted

dankermemes here btw

Got mine in, @grazer

Screenshot_20190212-180729_Minecraft
q7zeWU1

oh, I did the survey only to realize it’s over…

lol