I am almost done! (Hello Neighbor Full Game Act 1)

So… i don’t know if many people know but i’m recreating hello neighbor in flowlab, so i want to announce that act 1 is almost ready!! and its easy to escape, (trust me)!! and here’s the game controls!! - (find them in the game or right here)
Arrows (move)
E - PickUp (in act 1 you can not pickup(the item will be destroy, you cant put in other locations) but in act 2 and 3 you will be able to get it!)
CTRL - Crouch (in develop)
And more, if you want to know go to my game right now!!

Link of the game: Flowlab Game Creator - Hello Neighbor

2 Likes

Dude… If you’re posting game updates & announcements you should put it in the right category. It helps the forum stay organized!

I view discussions based on the latest so I don’t necessarily focus on categories much. So I wouldn’t push to much on it if it was a simple mistake.

1 Like

Me too

I know, just a friendly reminder

You had an exclamation point at the end so it sounded a but more demanding, or at least how I read it, lol.

1 Like

That was just enthusiasm or a generally good mood idk

Pls make WASD pls make WASD pls make WASD PC players like WASD.
(lol)

2 Likes

where da link doe???

He’s just mentioning it’s almost done, or is there meant to be a link?

@pimpoplays ?

I’m assuming he didn’t post the link since his game isn’t done yet. But by labeling it as “almost done” there probably wouldn’t be much use in posting it now when he could post later with the finished result.

1 Like

sssssssooooooooooooooooooo,LINK?

1 Like

Then I’m the minority of pc gamers that much prefers arrow keys.

4 Likes

If the game is primarily keyboard controls then I prefer arrow keys as well, but if the game needs a mouse and click then I prefer wasd, since I’m right handed I use my right for the mouse and my left for the wasd keys.

4 Likes

what is the right category??

3 Likes

ok!!! @DeadlyGumChewer

1 Like

You had it set to “community lounge”, but John_Shrekinson change it to “game updates and announcements”.

1 Like

If it’s about a game, you might want to put it in #play-my-game so that more people will see it.