I am new to flowkab

hi i am new to flowlab i have been working on a game can you see if you think it is good or not?
Flowlab Game Creator - Legend of Zorba i have worked hard on it and want to see what people think of it thank you

2 Likes

Uhh that isn’t your game. That’s not your username, and I’ve seen that game on one of the pages in the Flowlab “games” area before you’ve joined.

Don’t lie please.

6 Likes

no it is my game its just that was another account

1 Like

I am being serious by the way i am actuolly not new i was joking

1 Like

That’s a very old game. It’s been around since when I first joined the forums, which was 5 years ago.
Considering that you are new to flowlab, I doubt you’d be able to make an entire Top-Down game 5+ years ago.

6 Likes

not it is my gamr i saod i was joking when i said i was new

1 Like

It really seems like you’re lying honestly.

4 Likes

i am not i am being serous

1 Like

Plus, I don’t see how you would get 56,000 plays in just the time your account has been active, since flowlab doesn’t have a very big playerbase.

Also, you can log into the forums on any account, so if that’s truly your game and alt account, then it shouldn’t be no issue to log in prove us otherwise.

But considering this shenanigan has been attempted many times before, it’s very unlikely that a random new user joins and supposedly owned a very old game that’s been on the platform for years.

6 Likes

Yeah but if you made that game which was +5 years ago like Maniac Pumpkin said I feel like you would probably type more formally.

4 Likes

yeah i kinf of lost my oassword i am trhing to find it becoz i didnd sabe it to my google acvount

1 Like

spelling errors :sob:
my eyes are burning

6 Likes

you guys are so atupid i am not lieing

Well, if you weren’t lying, then you would find a way to prove it instead of acting immature.

7 Likes

yes but i didnt save it to me gogle accound

1 Like

i am tokking abot my passwerd

1 Like

also look at this cool art i mad:

Okay… You didn’t make that either

6 Likes

Look, this account was made 17 mins ago and I don’t want your first visit to be your last, but you aren’t exactly giving yourself a good name right off the bat.

Considering your poor grammar and sentence structure, it’s very hard to believe that you had been game developing for the past 5+ years. Another detail that I noticed is that you were very quick to start name calling and it definitely doesn’t make you look mature or even professional.

I would love for you to stay in the community to grow and eventually make games that surpass your own expectations, but I don’t think claiming others work right from the git-go is a very good introduction.

I don’t want to be too harsh, but this community does have standards, plagiarism and theft isn’t tolerated well on here.

8 Likes

Instead of arguing, you can admit you’re lying and we’d welcome you as a community member.

8 Likes