I can't remove behavior links

I’m fairly new to Flowlab, so I’m trying to make this basic pong game to test the waters, Flowlab Game Creator - Pong, but in the behaviors for the ball, I have found that I am unable to delete the connections between behaviors anymore, which is extremely annoying. I’ve tried reloading and closing the tabs and reopening them, but nothing is working. The only way I have found to circumvent this issue is to delete the entire behavior block and replace it, but that is extremely inefficient. I think this issue might have something to do with the complexity/messiness of my behaviors, but I don’t know how to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix this? Can @grazer fix this?

3 Likes

Yeah, so this happens sometimes, which can be slightly annoying. Just reload the page, which will fix it, and hope to god that @grazer will finally fix this bug :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ok, so after a little bit more experimenting, it seems that reloading DOES fix it temporarily and the main trigger for the bug is zooming out, so that sucks.

1 Like

Eh, bugs like this happen every so often, and u just have to spam grazer until he answers :upside_down_face:

So, is grazer the head dev person? I cant find any information confirming or denying this ANYWHERE. is it like a dev team or is he the only one?

1 Like

As far as I know, he’s a one man band. He might need some people to maintain his computers that store all the cloud data and whatnot, but he’s head of design. However, the mods like JR_01 and Mhx_Air do some private testing before Grazer releases any of the features to the public

1 Like

Ayy let’s go another solution 0wo