I dunno, flowlab be kinda sus tho

I am the imposter vote me or you’ll all die

im typing this in online school

@GrimProductionZ if you’re the imposter, then why do you want people to vote you?

Also, I think we should have like an among us role play on here similar to what we’re doing already, but we need like an overseer or something cause we need someone to make announcements like when someone dies for something or else it gets out of control, like people claiming death or accusing others of dying. I think it would be pretty fun, or at least until someone makes a good murder mystery on here.

I just realize that this serves no purpose to flowlab, but it boost the forums morality.

and gets me up to member :slight_smile:

1 Like

EMERGENCY MEETING
I saw @MetaNinja go into vents and faking tasks.

Assignmate
There is 1 question among us

H-how blurry is your camera?

@spencertheball Incredibly blury.

@Gamer20 sorry, but I can’t even read the images, lol.

Back to my poll, Flowlab was ejected.

Flowlab was not the Imposter

Bro you guys should have voted for @GalaxianGames because he jumped into a vent.
What am I doing to myself? :joy:

1 Like

Wait, a minute. It’s too late to vote now, Flowlab was ejected. Next emergency meeting will be sometime today. Start gathering evidence and choose wisely, there is an imposter among us.

1 Like

Why is my name red and why does i have a vent button when I’m next to vent :wink:

1 Like

EMERGENCY MEETING

• GrimProductionZ
  • ManiacPumpkin
  • GalaxianGames
  • Gamer20
  • spencertheball
  • glithctyrus
  • GGSTUDIOS

0 voters

Who we voting it now, there still is an imposter among us. (IDK why I keep making these, but it’s fun.)

1 Like

What if the real Impostor was @grazer all long?

There is 1 @grazer among us

I wouldn’t actually tag Grazer cause i’m not sure how much work he is currently working on, maybe tagging him to a role playing topic isn’t a very much good idea, but I can’t really blame you since that is the proper way of saying someone’s name, I made a habit of tagging every name I said, but I try to limit it to Grazer’s name since he doesn’t need extra notifications, but someone should ask him if we would like to be apart of this, lol.

YO me he you said we so you me he*

@GrimProductionZ, you might want to arrange your words into a more readable sentence, lol.