I have discovered an annoying bug

I have my player set to keep between levels and when the player goes to the next level the attacher behavior stops working even though it has a always behavior inputting in to it. When I set that player to don’t save between levels when the player goes to the next level the player spawns all the way at the end of the level.

1 Like

I don’t think this part is a bug, it is either from you having the player already there or you are spawning them there.

First, why would you have an Always go into an Attacher? Secondly, try changing the Always to a Once, but make sure Reset on Level Start is on.

A note, the player will spawn at the same X and Y cords from the previous level when Keep Between Levels is selected.

1 Like

The reset on level restart works I just didn’t add the player to the next level but for some reason when I set it to keep between levels it automatically adds the player for some reason and the attacher doesn’t work

1 Like

The once thing didn’t work as well already tried that, but like I said I fixed the issue with the set to reset between levels

1 Like

Well, you said it after after I said it so there was no way for me to know you already fixed it.

That’s what Keep between Levels does?

Did you not fix the Attacher issue?

I really recommend you look through the Behavior Handbook and Flowlab User Interface (it’s a bit outdated but everything it says is still correct).

2 Likes

Yes, it’s fixed now.

1 Like

I’m starting to think I want to do some auto world generation testing for some reason, kind of want to make a survival game.

Cailem did a pretty good example. If you wanted to make it generate levels similar to Pottery Ninja you would need to make your own system.

1 Like

Yeah for pottery ninja though I was thinking of having daily levels that are randomly generated. I was also thinking of making a game the same style as pottery ninja or maybe in the same franchise that would be a minecraft type of game

1 Like