I’m so concerned about every thing i might just quite all my accounts on everything

Yeah, I’d say that the Word of Mouth has helped bring some attention to my games as well.

2 Likes

Thank much agreeing with me yayayay I cant even type anymore my brain has stopped working hold on

2 Likes

I dont think any one would do that over a Indy game bro

Also thanks for all the help guys. “Would you be willing to participate in my “Word of mouth” event were you guys tell people about my really cool game“ (But i say this in a deep creepy voice)

PS i really like humor

Building hype is a good way to show off your games and what you’ve been up to.
You can see PixelPizza, me, CrimsonBlackGames, and Tinkersmith coming back to our topics time to time to show off updates or what we’ve been up to.

I recommend making a topic for the game itself, and show off teasers, gameplay, updates, and features.
If the topic dies, comment on the same discussion later when you have new updates or news for the game. You want people to talk about the game and where its going, instead becoming a off-topic discussion.

Create other topics for the game only when you need help or to explain new mechanics that could help others.

1 Like

i will play your games

This discussion was made 3 months ago. Try not to gravedig old discussions/topics.

i didnt pay intention