I made a roast generator! 🤣

This game is getting better and better.

3 Likes

I got another one.

“Man, I was gonna go to the circus, but realized I didn’t need too when I saw you.”

I used this roast when i was fed up with this girl bullying me, I finally told a teacher and she got detention.

5 Likes

Roast the bullies. (Not to hard) But make sure they don’t roast you until you turn to ashes. That’s the way.

4 Likes

Then I am William Afton, I always come back even if I am roasted alive.

5 Likes

I’ll add some of those, too!

1 Like

Thanks! I will definetly work on the Roast generator more! I’ll see if i can add some of your roasts on the weekend…

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the compliment!

2 Likes

“Your touch is so cold people consider you to be the second coming of the Ice Age.”
“You’re so ugly GameStop refused to buy your game from you when they saw your face.”
“Your virtual texts are so ugly that even if you’re an angel you’d be banned for being a troll.”
“You’re so visually unappealing that your Adam’s apple is more like an Adam’s pear.”
“You look worse than Australopithecus and a Neanderthal combined.”
“You are so weak you’d be in thrall to Neanderthal.”
“You’re so repulsive that even the most vengeful person you’ve wronged would think twice about getting back at you.”

Also if you’re okay with it I might (maybe not) make a different (in both appearance, roasts, and code) roast generator of my own, and we could link each other’s roast generators in our own.

4 Likes

Yeah, we could do that! I also love some of your roasts! I am going to add some of them now because school just let out!

3 Likes

There’s one small bug-
If you click again it might be the same roast in a row

Small bug but if you’re a perfectionist…

1 Like

Yes, this is not a bug. It’s hard to make the Roasts happen Randomly and each one only once.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m just saying the same roast can pop up 2 or 3 times in a row, and that can be fixed

2 Likes

Yesh, that, although it would be hard, needs to be fixed. I’m pretty sure we can all agree that the Roasts are entertaining.

2 Likes