I need help with player attacks

again I am a noob and I need guidance -u- hehe

Have you checked out the examples in the help section?
And have you had a look through the game section?
You did not really explain what you are exactly looking for, but it would surprise me if there wouldn’t be something that would come close to what you want :slight_smile:

thanks, and I tried to look for something but just couldn’t the “code” right but after 20 minutes of youtube I got it thanks again for your help.

also, @TinkerSmith if you could tell me how I can add a timer so you can’t just spam the button I would be really thankful

If you are talking about keyboard presses, there is an option in the block for “repeat delay.” Otherwise you can use the timer block to turn off and back on a switch once a button is pressed.

I didn’t even think about that thanks =D

1 Like

can you send a screenshot, please? :grimacing:

Image 1 shows a keypress with the repeat box UNCHECKED. This means the press will only register 1 time, then you will have to lift the key before pressing again.
Image 2 shows a keypress with a repeat delay of 5 tenths of a second. This means the press will register every half a second if you hold it down.
Image 3 shows a keypress with a repeat delay of 0 (meaning it will constantly output if you hold it down) going into a switch and a timer. The switch will output to itself to turn off, and after .5 seconds, the timer will turn the switch back on. You would put your attack or move code or whatever on the output of the switch.

1 Like

Can you explain what he wants? Does he want to have 5 bullets emit in 1 time? Please Explain! :grimacing: :neutral_face: :roll_eyes: :slightly_frowning_face: :worried:

sorry I needed a slash attack @Tim01 srrryyyy :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

What is that? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you see it in the tutorials