I need my enemies to fly in random paths along the x and y axis simultaneously, HELP?

This is probably very simple but I just don’t know what I’m doing. I’m making a little game called “Bee Keeper” where bees fly around randomly. The goal of the game is to use your net to catch them before the time runs out. The map has a boarder of objects which the bee’s collide with and flip. I just want to program them to fly around randomly. Can someone help me figure out how to do this?

That would be amazing! If you know how I could create another object (a net) that is controlled by the mouses position on the screen and clicks the bee’s to get points that would be awesome! You are so helpful. I really appreciate this.

Easy :smiley: I did this for my villagers here is a pic of how I did it.
Screenshot 2015-03-16 at 6.45.05 PM
OK I know it looks SUPER confusing but I made it so that the random effect is connected to a once and a Later Part
So after you have a auto random put the output into filters and into different timers. (connect timers to the random in beginning too)
Then have the timers activate a random and have that 0-3 and have the numbers at 0 1 2 3 4 for the filters. Then it goes into the numbers (the IN) and then into a position (remember to click Pixels) and add it so that if it touches other blocks then it moves :stuck_out_tongue:

Want me to make a VIDEO?
(Really it is easier for me too)
I will post one! (in a different comment)