I need pants (oi stop with the 15)

I need someone who is really good at drawing clothing to draw me some pants so I can use a reference for fabric depth. Cuz I suck at drawing :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

gamougg 4 armor lower

1 Like

I was looking for something
A: Bigger
B: More detailed

2 Likes

You don’t want it bigger, that’s a 32x32 image- unless you’re going for something bigger, but if so you should be specific. What type of details do you want, what size?

2 Likes

Blue regular, lets say 500x500 pixels

2 Likes

wow, those are some big pants.
Are we finally getting the Brawny video game everyone has been asking for?
brawny
Now that, is a good idea.

3 Likes

It would have been best if you mentioned that before someone attempted some art that you’ll end up displeased with.

Also if you are just looking for a reference then I would recommend googling examples of pixel art clothing. I do that whenever I need help with a specific object.

2 Likes

500x500… you know that pants are more long than they are wide… right?
This right here is 320x160, 500x500 is a scale that is usually used for large illustrations.

Beach

Asking for 500x500 without any context is the equivalent of asking someone to make a water bottle rocket at a 1:1 scale of an actual rocket.
Okay might be a bit exaggerating here but you get the point.

Also if you need reference I would recommend Pinterest, tons of great stuff, use it for reference all the time, even some guides on how to draw.

4 Likes

Ok nvm :upside_down_face:
Sorry for not being clear, but i’ll just look at drawings on the internet
I’m not trying to get something for a game, just something for reference :slight_smile:
Anyways, thanks for helping everyone! Your benefit is greatly appreciated :blush:

3 Likes