I really need to know if anyone has heard of this game

IDLE APOCALYPSE
IT IS SO GOOD
the pixel art is outstanding and it was all done by 1 person. it seems like it could be made in flowlab with enough effort and it’s so entertaining… you need to see this game

3 Likes

I’ve never seen it before, but I haven’t seen most games so someone else’s opinion might be better.

3 Likes

hmmm yeah contact developer for reassurance

dude you cant just contact a developer like that

Why can’t you contact the developer? I’m sure they have a contact email for any questions

1 Like

they were just making a joke, i mean it was pretty obvious they weren’t going to go to a creator for reassurance over another person’s opinion.

well i should say it takes more than just emailing them to ask them

It actually doesn’t if they contact you back. But I would recommend just using making a unique game over making a copy/fan game

1 Like

im not remaking the game or are you talkin to someone else about that part

I was saying if BradenS wanted to make this game I would recommend making a unique game instead so he would have more creative expansion and overall it’s better because you learn more doing things on your own compared to copyin.

oh no lol
i just wanted u guys to check it out bc it’s really cool
i’m putting all my effort into gtte rn

1 Like

I assumed it was that, but Dragonwarrior said he wanted to remake the game so I wasn’t sure if I read what you were saying wrong

1 Like

i said im not remaking the game

1 Like

Nvm it was John who said to contact the developer. Besides that, it looks like an interesting game.

2 Likes

he barely gave 2 pictures how does it look like a interesting game (not judgeing you)

1 Like
  1. The art style seems cool
  2. The word Super Juicer suggests that the game has a comedic element to it
  3. BradenS said it was fun so I have an expectation that it might be more than an idle game even though it’s called “Idle Apocalypse”
1 Like