I Will Make You FREE Sprites - Just Ask!

All good @rcreger I can wait as long as I have too.

are you still here @rcreger ?

hi can you please make me scary ghost and monster and well a scary backgrund from outside?

Iā€™m sorry to say Iā€™m no longer providing services to Flowlab @ā€œJoshua Camineroā€ . Iā€™m sorry for any inconveniences, to everyone.

Soā€¦is it ok if I use any of the sprites in the link you provided? Iā€™ll credit you, Iā€™m just curious.

Mainly because, I really like the sinister skull. :lol:

Hey I was Wondering if you could make me 2 ship sprites, one a pirate ship, one a regular ship, both wooden! Thanks

@rcreger oh ok

Could you make a sprite sheet for this:
Vibes The Otter Sprite  clone
I would like to see your take on a running and jumping animation if itā€™s not too much to ask for :sweat_smile:

@ā€œMushroom Productionsā€ and @Greggo , as much as I really would like to do those for you guys, Iā€™m not going to have time, sadly, for any more sprites. But, however, as @Kraylos asked, you may use any of the old posted sprites on here. If I do come back to this, feel free to ask then. But at the moment, Iā€™m sorry for any inconveniences.

@rcreger Okie dokie! No worrys, I get it :+1:

Thanks @Greggo , I appreciate it.

http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/7680/can-i-have-help-on-my-characters-animation#latest

could you help me out on the link above?

Hey, will you make a sprite (character), my game have a jungle theme.

@Micas unfortunately, @rcreger and his second account, @TheSpriteMaker , will not be making sprites for now anymore.

how do i put your skull sprite in to a game

@TheSpriteMaker, this is great that youā€™re doing this! Iā€™ve been looking for an animator for quite some time, and I only have two days until the reveal of my new game. Iā€™ll message you about it.

can you make me a monster any type is fine

1 Like

you first press edit sprite then at the bottom left hand side you press download and then on you project you click on a random block and press edit then you press upload and when you downloading the sprite you might wanna name it something so you remeber it

1 Like