I would like a bit of help

It’s not because I can’t, definitely not. I just would like some help. I’m making my third and final game, this one I wanted to be different, so it won’t be a Flowidia sequel. The game is going to be called Red Desert, an endless wave survival game wrapping around the story of desert planet where criminals are dumped out to die.(Story could use some work but don’t worry I’m still thinking) So what I would like from you artists is some cool sprites or at least concepts. My game will have about 5 playable characters(the criminals trying to survive) and then some desert styled monsters. There will be three maps each one being harder to traverse then the others(you don’t have to worry about making the map, just the sprites. This is for monster ideas) The three maps will be called(in difficulty order) The Dunes of Death, The Mountains of Massacre, The Pit of Eternal Damnation. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Also if anyone has any epic music for this that you’d be fine with me using please do share!

4 Likes

I can help. This will be one of the biggest art requests I’ve taken, but I think I have time. Give me a list of what sprites you’d like me to draw, what size pixel to use, the size of the pallet, and a basic description.

LET ME COOK!! :fire: :fire:

sand zombie
my cooking is complete

2 Likes

Alright so for more details, the dimensions will be(in the giant box terms) 2 wide 2 tall or if needed 2 wide and 3 tall. The heroes (Villains) are kinda free style, I would like different play styles with each one, the main rule is they have to look a little ruff because they were criminals which were deemed bad enough to be sent to the red desert. For the monsters dimension can vary to 3 by 3 down to 1 by 1. They just have to fit the theme of desert, also for more inspiration you can look at the three maps I’m making, but I’ll say it again in difficulty order. 1. Dunes of Death 2. Mountains of Massacre 3. Pit of Eternal Damnation.

2 Likes

That is awesome, I’m assuming it was made as a monster, thanks for the help!

1 Like

Also about 5 playable characters and however many monsters I can fit I guess.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll get to it after I take care of another art request.

No problem, you also don’t have to do it all

2 Likes

Quick question on third map, should it be named The Pit of Eternal Damnation or Satins Crown?

1 Like

Ok, I can get to the art now.

1 Like

@BlazingSpooder

Will this style work? I haven’t added the details or the color yet.

1 Like

If it’s the right size yeah, it gives me a bit of dune vibes, your doing great! Remember there can be multiple styles too if you want!

1 Like

How is this? Anything I should change?

1 Like

I’m guessing this is the playable character it’s pretty good, feel free to make a short story about him too! Any idea on how he’ll fight the monsters back?

1 Like

He’s best at hand-to-hand combat. He might not be the fastest, he might not be the strongest, but he can last much longer in close combat than any of his comrades.

1 Like

Huh, cool, I was thinking maybe he’d be fast but alright! I can start adding him to the game now! Don’t worry you will be credited.

1 Like

I don’t mind being credited or not, but ok.

1 Like

(Do you want a name?)

This bandit is quite young, but that doesn’t stop him from being an expert swordsman. He carries a long, curved short sword that he stole from an imperial blacksmith in the east. He uses his long cloak to hide in the bright dunes of the desert he now calls home.
He wears metal-bottomed boots which help with kicking impacts, if he ever needs to fight without his sword.

Anything I need to change?

1 Like