Idle Balls Beta Release!

I know I said I was going to have time to add reincarnations, but tbh no one is getting to level 1k without dedication, so I’ll work on them when someone shows proof (please don’t just go into the editor and change level lol) that they made it to level 1k, I am at level 1.6k, so it is doable, it just takes time.

I ran into a lot today. I had a busy day at school and had to do service hours, so I had like 2 hours of work time. I wanted to meet the deadline of tonight, so I am releasing the game now as in alpha state. Everything works well, please report any bugs and read the desc so you know how to play lol

Have fun and please give me ideas for the 3 other balls! (FYI RP means rebirth points, they are only added so I don’t have to grant them to people when I add the shop for them)

6 Likes

Great work @Galactian! This is an interesting take on the genre, with a lot of detail. Have you tried turning the global drag to 0 (in game settings)? I think that would help keep the balls bouncing maybe.

[Edit] My only complaint initially is that the description text is really hard to read. A little more contrast would help a lot I think.

4 Likes

Found a bug

2 Likes

Thanks! No, I have never messed around with global drag, however, I have come to like the fact that eventually the balls run out of stamina so you have to play the game. It’s like a way to make the game more hands-on in the beginning.
I fixed the text as well.

1 Like

This is quite the reoccurring bug, I ignored it since I had a dev code to skip levels, and forgot about it until now. I have never understood this bug, but I think it has to due with the bricks enabling the frame they disable, which would explain why it’s usually a brick on the bottom on it’s own.

2 Likes

I made the first meme of this game after I played the game and noticed the prices increase

5 Likes

Well, it keeps going. I have like 50 strike balls and they cost 22.65 sextillion each :expressionless:

2 Likes

i found a bug the blocks respawned once here i broke them all

1 Like

That’s how the game works, the bricks keep getting more powerful, as you see you are now on level 2, not 1.

2 Likes

that said 2 the entire time and im geting no money

2 Likes

Wdym? You have 54 B$. You can buy a ball.

1 Like

that just appeared :|. it wasnt there before

Please stop lying to me. I know my game works. I’ve been testing it for the past two weeks.

1 Like

How exactly does the money income work? I started tapping on bricks to break them faster, but it only gave me money based on how much per second I got and half the time it never gave me anything. So the income was super slow, but I’m not entirely sure how it works though.

1 Like

no im serious it must just be my computer it isnt the best and it does wierd stuff like that sometimes (not very often though, thats why i thought it was a bug)

No he’s not lying. It was like that for me too, until I realized that you have to click on bricks to get starting cash, but even then it wasn’t giving me money per click, just by per second, but idk how that’s determined by clicking on a brick.

1 Like

Any damage you do is converted to money, so lets say you have a 1k multiplier and click, you’d get 1k if you don’t one shot, The game calculates so that if you do 500 damage to a 2 health brick, you only get 2 dollars.

1 Like

:grimacing:

1 Like

Also for some reason the balls weren’t doing any damage until I refreshed the page, but that could have been an internet loading issue.

2 Likes

I got this too

5 Likes