If anyone NEEDS to know how to build a Semi-Solid Platform, Watch This!

I just made a video about how to build a Platform which you can go through over the top, and under it. If you want to make one, just watch the video!
Link: Building the Semi-Solid Platform! - YouTube

6 Likes

Great job, it’s awesome to see you still making these! There isn’t enough of flowlab on YouTube

3 Likes

Thank you @Ramshackle. Do you have any suggestions on any other tutorials?

3 Likes

Maybe a tutorial on how to make a working inventory system, I see that question quite a bit among newer users.

3 Likes

Would this example work? Flowlab Game Creator - Inventory Example

2 Likes

How to make Stands in Flowlab. Read this to know what a Stand is

2 Likes

Do u mean Extra Powerful Energy in anything?

2 Likes

No, I mean Stands. It will make everyone’s games more awesome with JoJo references in them and players, NPCs, and enemies will all be better with Stands

2 Likes

Sry, I am still not making heads or tails of this. I read the article and it makes sense to me that you want the people drawings or characters themselves in a game. Is that what you want me to show?

2 Likes

Not really. What I want is for people to have characters in games use their manifestations of power for cool abilities and bizarre adventures. Like the player presses a button to summon their Stand behind them and press more buttons to attack and use abilities with the Stand.

2 Likes

Okay. I think I am starting to understand what you are telling me. Let me draw out a scenario for you.
Suppose I was a normal dog, but when I collide with a costume (for example) I become like this superhero who has awesome powers and abilities. And let’s say this “superhero” has his abilities for only 20 seconds.
Am I understaning this the correct way?

2 Likes

Kind of but the superhero would summon a cool translucent being behind the dog’s back. Btw in JoJo there is actually a Stand user who is a dog and his name is Iggy.

2 Likes

Alright. I understand now. Thank you for clarifying. I mean I could work on that (which I am going to) but it would probably take me a while. One thing is FOR SURE, and this is, I am going to TRY!!!

2 Likes

Wow. You’re great at this; keep up the good work. Also thank you for doing this bizarre idea.

2 Likes

You BET! (20 letters)

2 Likes

Was that a Jojo reference inside of a Jojo reference

4 Likes

yes

2 Likes