If you name a save select and have a toggle switch it doesn't work!

I spent about 6 hours trying to figure out why my save always put 1 even if I saved other numbers. Then I changed the name from select to chosen and it worked. I tested it on another sprite using a toggle switch like I had before and the same problem came up.
I feel so khool for reporting a bug right now you don’t even know.

1 Like

Can you send a link or screenshot of what you’re talking about? I don’t see how a ToggleSwitch would cause a Save not to work.

1 Like

Are you saying you want a toggle switch to save when it toggles?

Uhh sorry I was gone, but I just said toggle switch because I was using a toggle switch, I don’t now if it will do it without on so I said that as a precaution.

I’ll screen shot it in a little bit but I’m doing a quizzez in math right now.

Ok I’ll take a screenshot. It might just be my code because it stopped working again but with 2. I’m coding a shop.

1 Like

So, you are wanting something like;

Where one object you click on, it saves that. Then when you come back later, it saves which one you selected/clicked?

Yes, but it always saves two even when I know it saves 3.

1 Like

I will make you an example game.

1 Like

K, thanks man. I need to type twenty words so yeah.

1 Like
1 Like

This is a good example. I always thought you had to have a number in between everything. That was probably my problem.

1 Like

It still won’t save right. Always puts it as 2 no matter what.

I think its a problem with the save function.
I set both numbers connected to the toggle switch as 3, spammed clicked the button, and it still put it as 2!
The other button is doing the same thing.

Your code DID have the solution! I attached the save at the toggle to the save that read and I realized you hadn’t! It is working fine now. I’m so grateful! I have been stuck on this problem for three days know.

Well… it was working. It’s always putting two again. :sob:

Its always outputting 2? Do you have a linkI can use?

This is the liink.

I got it to work all of a sudden. I don’t really know what I did but it’s working.
There is a new problem though I’ll send a screenshot.

It goes straight into the “spicy” animation but doesn’t do anything.