Im hosting a game jam! Join now!

Please email me at hcahill2009@gmail.com to enter! deadline is Noon Apr 22/ 2024! And please use the title Game Jam as this makes it easier to find in my emails!

Genre: ANY, get creative!

Time limit: 1 day (If there are enough participants then the game jam will end at 3:00 Apr 23/ 2024)

Rules:

• No using a pre-made game

• No copying from another game. A behavior block is allowed but must declare which game was copied from!

• The deadline is strict! NO entries are accepted after the deadline!

• If 2 or more participants give the same game or similar then the 2nd entry will be deemed copied while the first will be real.

That is all JOIN NOW!

I would recommend using a personal email instead of a school email. Most school administrators usually block emails from outside emails to a school email. If you are using a school device, then you may not be able to create or log onto personal emails, so you can always result to private messages on the forums here. Or simply host a poll for those who want to join.

At least when I was still in highschool, I couldn’t send or receive emails from outside sources. Plus, your email also gives away your school, plus I’m assuming the beginning of the email is your abbreviated name, which may not result in anything, but it’s probably still safe to avoid leaking such information on any online platform.

2 Likes

Thank you for the insight i changed it

2 Likes

I would like to join. I hope I’m not too late?

sure I’ll join this game jam.

i did not have anyone join and sry for the late response but sure ill still do the game jam. it will end 8 Am thursday Central Time

1 Like

I might not be able to do it any more due to a problem at school