Im leaving going to unity (sorry)

Yeah

1 Like

what? @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time

2 Likes

Bro doesn’t have a PC (hope he gets one someday)

1 Like

I dont have a modern PC, this is getting kinda offtopic tho

1 Like

i litterly have a pc who doesnt (probably you)

1 Like

Me, I dont have a modern PC

1 Like

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOO GUUUUUYYYYYSSSSS so i added a new combat system for the player here’s some epic gameplay of it: Epic gameplay of my game - YouTube

Pings

@117JOJO @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @John_Shrekinson

1 Like

HOLA AMIGO’S the ai and player combat and health system is complete so now you can actually play the game

Pings

@nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @John_Shrekinson @117JOJO

3 Likes

HOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA i just made a new boss called chaos he made out of water (chaos is from sonic and he made out of water to)

2 Likes

EVERY ONE EVERY ONE I WAS JUST PLAYING MY OLD GAGME FNF ENTITY WHEN I SAW THAT THE FIRST CUTSCENE THE LEVEL WAS… DELETED!!!

PINGS

@nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @CodeAlpaca @John_Shrekinson @PhantomWolfMoon @117JOJO

1 Like

OH NO IT WAS @John_Shrekinson WHEN HE WAS DOING HE’S MEME VIDEO ON MY GAME IT SAVED IT SOME HOW. NOOOOOOOO! MY BROTHER SPENT MONTHS ON DEX! AND DEX WAS OUT DATED SO NOW I CAN MAKE DEX AGAIN. NOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

HOLY SHI-

I JUST REALIZED I WAS ON THE DEV TEAM AND SIGNED IN AT THE TIME

2 Likes

Don’t you still have the file(s) on your computer though?

1 Like

Also you could ask @grazer to restore the game to a previous state from before the video was made

1 Like

good idea tank you and also what i mean by out dated is dex’s size in the game was actually not a size in the new update so they got rid of that size and now dex is outdated and i dont have the files on my computer bc i deleted them and asking grazer would be a good idea but i dont wanna waste his time on a project that i dont really care about anymore

2 Likes

It won’t waste his time I believe because your brother might still care about the game. Also some pretty good art of his would be lost if you don’t consider asking.

1 Like

No problem

Idk what you mean

Hulk Bruh Bruce Banner Bruh GIF - Hulk Bruh Bruce Banner Bruh She Hulk Bruh GIFs

1 Like

my brother said he doesnt care about the game

1 Like

:frowning_face:

1 Like

hey guys i just made a combiner for my game basicly just one sphere ontop of another thats it but i was wondering if you have any idea’s on what the combiner could do like abilites and attacks (sorry i keep pinging you pls dont be angry with me im just trying to find idea’s and pls no memes this is just a devlog on my game and me saying im going to unity)

PINGS

@John_Shrekinson @117JOJO @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @PhantomWolfMoon

3 Likes