I'm leaving

I’m sad to say it, but I think my reign is over. I had a lot of fun on flowlab, and I will still be actively making games, but some recent disputes have practically whittled my sanity down to nothing. The only two things I can promise I will still be active on are the Challenges forum post and the Clash of the Devs private discussion. Thanks @grazer ! I have just found this forum to be slowly dwindling into a cb fest. I might return after a few months, and I will continue to teach flowlab classes to my friends, as well as making games, but I can’t stress enough that this forum needs reformation. After some major league players like @“Mhx Ar”, @Eric_Matyas and @seamothmaster45 left, it went into chaos and I just can’t keep up with it. Goodbye, all!

I don’t agree with how you said that this forum is chaos, but if you want to take a break, that is perfectly fine; everybody needs breaks every now and then. Goodbye!

dang…

@Superstargames I have had some pretty harsh fights with multiple people recently. I still have a small amount of respect for them, so I won’t nane them individually.

@meburningslime … I FORBID IT !

I WILL TIE YOU TO THE CHANNEL

@TinkerSmith

@meburningslime No. You can’t. You can’t leave… You just got back… Oh well, I guess… Another one bites the dust… Flowlab feeling pretty empty right now.

sad boomer noises

meburningslime:im leaving

literally everyone:Screenshot 2020-06-13 at 8.49.15 PM

Darn that sucks to hear. You were probably one of the most active people on these forums; its sad to see the forums slowly dwindle like this, but one cant expect things to stay the same forever I guess can they? Oh well, good luck on what you focus more on now!

Good luck!

@KA11561

go finish computing stop being on the forums lol

why am i not allowed to go on the forums?