I'm making a new game

I’m making a horror game named School 250, but I could use a better name. You guys will give me suggestions what the name will be. I will pick the best name.

2 Likes
1 Like

Name idea

“250 Bodies: 0 Found”

This was inspired by the “39 Buried. 0 Found” meme where a triangle says to a circle “You’re pointless!” and the circle terrifyingly responds with “39 buried. 0 found.”

1 Like

I just made it from my mind I thought of a a person in a abandoned school try to escape while a ghost is chasing u. I have never heard of “39 Buried. 0 Found” until now.

1 Like

Cool. Ironically the meme itself is now buried lol

1 Like

lol
@Dark_soldier the game should be called something related to a school and to the monster.
Maybe something like “Ghost School”?

3 Likes

I’ll need more names before i pick the name.

1 Like

Well there’s two ways you can go with this. You can make it clear that it’s about a horror school with a name like Horror High, or you can go the less obvious route with a name like what John suggested like make it less about the school and more about the horror element.

3 Likes

i’ll need 2 more name suggestions before i type the official name.

“Pumped up Kicks”, best version of song is by 3Teeth in my opinion. Another one you could do is “The Final Lesson”

1 Like

pumped up kick is not close to my game but the final lesson is. so i need one more name.

1 Like

“The Last Class”

Wow, those black things REALLY freaked me out.

the thing? the one with the red eyes and smile?

1 Like

Yes, I’ll have nightmares tonight.

1 Like

which name should it be?
Ghost School
The Last Class
the abandon
horror high
250 bodies 0 found
the final lesson
pumped up kids
or
school

2 Likes

You can build a poll by:

1 Like

Here’s a poll so the community can vote:

What should the game be called?
  • Ghost School
  • The Last Class
  • The abandon (Abandonment?)
  • Horror High
  • 250 Bodies, 0 found
  • The final Lesson
  • Pumped Up Kids
  • School
0 voters
2 Likes

I may make a series with this game so if I was you you’ll probably pick a name that some like a series name.

1 Like