Im working on a dungeon crawler.what would you want in it

so im working on a dungeon crawler I came to the forums to see what kind of mechanics would be great to go in it,so in the comments say some things youd like in a dream dungeon crawler

I would love to see a dungeon crawler with experience and different classes.
:smiley:

Also maybe different tiers of dunegons with different enemies and themes depending on level difficulty. Like goblins, trolls and mages, with the snowy, magma or indigo themed dungeon.

@glithctyrus we can help!!!
@thebrickccentric , @TinkerSmith and I have been working on extremely advanced coding that allows for RNG dungeons and AI enemies!

Ok @meburningslime @TinkerSmith @thebrickccentric I actually have coding for experience and stuff from my my old game the Embarking

Also the turn based combat game is still gonna be worked on

STEAMPUNK :lol:
WE NEED STEAMPUNK !

@tinkersmith ok but rn I want to do this I tried steampunk and I decided not rn but soon in the future hope you understand

@meburningslime ive begun working on the game rn and im getting the basics essentials and one of them is random dungeon room generation do you have anything like that?

@glithctyrus I don’t but it’s not that hard to make one. If you want to copy and paste, take @TinkerSmith 's but I cam make one if you invite me to the dev team.

@meburningslime link?

Here’s one that I just made. https://flowlab.io/game/play/1432739
Go to the level titled Top Scroller.