I'm working on a game, I need some one to rate it!

Hello I’m working on a game, and i need to know how I’m doing so far. This game is supposed to be played with two people! Flowlab Game Creator - TANK BATTLES!
(edit) its ment to be played on keyboard.

1 Like

Ok I’ll get my friend @SWEA6435 to play with me.
Is is multiplayer or Co-op?

1 Like

The user who posted the link of the game does not have an indie subscription, at least, not on the account used to post. Online Multiplayer is exclusively for Indie users, I assume that means it’ll be using the same Keyboard to control both tanks.

its on the same keyboard I’m working on controller support.

1 Like

Yes sadly im trying to make it less clanky

2 Likes

What do you mean by clanky? It seems fine enough, although, instead of Z and C to turn, I think it’d be more comfortable to use A and D, with W to switch the animation.

When you’re playing with another person you have to share space, and its kinda annoying. so im working on optimizing the controls a little more.

2 Likes

That’s a good thing!

The farthest and most comfortable controls would be A & D and right 4 & right 6.

1 Like

@JUSTPLAINOP
Chromebook users don’t have numbers on the right lol

1 Like

Oh, whoops. Then the Arrow keys would work too.

i tried A and D, but when you pressed them it interfered with the browsers hotkeys interrupting the game play.

1 Like

With a Fullscreen function, A-D won’t interfere with chrome tabs.
:slight_smile:

I tested it out it still did it but it didn’t work sadly

I don’t own a Chromebook, so I might not be of much help at the moment.

Oh, hmmm… I’ll think of something.

I’m thinking of replacing the mountain map with some thing else.

• replace it
  • keep it
0 voters

I think the mountain map it pretty cool. A bit of underbrush or signs of cold weather would enhance the aesthetic though.

alright i will start working on that, and besides i have been wanting to do a level design overhaul.

1 Like

i finished the mountain upgrade could you give me feedback?

1 Like