IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (Read Desc)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
RCREGER has always been King of the Forums, with a whopping 1.2 thousand likes and 3,700 comments. Let’s WRECK THAT RECORD! Btw we’re both friends and this is just for fun.
However, Please do Like Every Comment you want to and/or can! It’ll help out greatly. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Below is the actual reason I created this, but since I don’t have a computer I can use anymore, I gotta just be on the forums. So come one, come all, I HAVE COOKIES AND SHOTGUNS

It has taken me months to muster the courage to write this.

My life has fallen apart. I’ve been attacked, my karate group thinks I’m a stupid whimp, and my once close friend has filed false police reports against me. After losing these flowjams and being betrayed, I was so unstable and depressed I had to get a counselor.
Game making seems pointless to me now. However, that’s the only thing I still have left, as I have left all of my social circles except with a few trusted friends. If somebody could recap to me what’s happened since I was last here, it would be greatly appreciated. This all sounds so glum in writing, but please know I’m trying to work through it all and I’d appreciate some support. Thanks.

19 Likes

It will get better, trust me. and, i’m am SO sorry for what you’ve been through. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@ShadowGaming thanks. I’m gonna try lol

6 Likes

That’s just really sad. But you got a whole community to support you.

5 Likes

This is what i had to tell my grown sister, her life is falling apart too but i think she has it worse because she has 2 girls (children).

6 Likes

Thanks a ton guys. I just had a thought. What should I make next, I am honestly out of ideas.

4 Likes

Y’know, sometimes life falls apart and you feel like you are worthless, but never give up. (I know, it’s a basic life lesson but still its a life lesson lol)

7 Likes

Lol @Cuts_ups I’ve never given up but I’m not making much progress

6 Likes

since you dont have an account higher than free, im guessing something easy?

5 Likes

I had an indie account, idk what happened

4 Likes

Wait I had an education edition account

4 Likes

Then try harder. Always think positive. not negative.

6 Likes

probably the saddest thing i heard today/toweek/toyear/tolife. Sorry about it, hope that gets better

6 Likes

Thanks @Cactus_Studios

4 Likes

Hey @meburningslime welcome back, not much has happened that I’m aware of, :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I was actually playing one of your games earlier in the day and I did question your absence but I’m glad to see you back in action.

6 Likes

@AbstractGallery sorry but who are you? There has been a ton of name changing lately.

3 Likes

but yea, not really anything happened, you wanna play 2 games I’ve been working on? and we missed you a lot.

4 Likes

If you post links then I’ll play them soon

4 Likes

Sorry this is buy3get5free, I guess I did change my username, wasn’t sure if you were here for that.

5 Likes

btw i used to be XXD3G but i changed my name and okay, ill post them in a sec.

5 Likes