IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (Read Desc)

Only 7th on frequent posters, I got to up my game!

1 Like

@spencertheball
https://youtu.be/oiuyhxp4w9I

1 Like

If we beat rcreger this month I’ll show my private mc world and I’ll give a cookie. Also I’ll make a meme of anyone who wants one of them

1 Like

can we talk about the fact that 8bitdrummer can actually sing really well, he just doesnt?
just listen sometimes (especially a few of the touhou covers) where he unconsciously kinda sings the melody to keep up, and doesnt miss a note

2 Likes

Ikr? I’ve been thinking the same thing

Hey that would be pretty cool if we joined up on a Mc world together, lol. I don’t have a paid account (accept one that I stole from my friend) so my skin won’t be the greatest, unless you have optifine on.

1 Like

Java or Bedrock?

1 Like

Java for me. Unless you all want to play on PlayStation 3, lol.

JAVA always java bedrock is very trashy

I only play bedrock, and my mc account is kind of shared… Not exactly but it’s too hard to explain. But yeah I’d totally hang on some server. If you made a server I’d help build it, I’m a professional builder and command block expert.

1 Like

No java

Wait, can you still join Java servers, like if I hosted a server off of my MacBook then could you still join?

Bedrock has moving tile entites. Ez dub

1 Like

Java was the original Minecraft what can be better than that

@ManiacPumpkin no. However, dream IS working on how to do that.

1 Like

Dude, Minecraft pe is best what do you mean.

1 Like

Minecraft PlayStation 3 edition is best what the hell do you mean

1 Like

Hey hey hey, at least we can all agree Minecraft is greater than F°rtn°te (don’t flag me for saying the F word XD)

2 Likes

anything. first isn’t always better

2 Likes

Guys, Minecraft for Nintendo 3DS is abviously superior.

1 Like