IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (Read Desc)

Man @meburningslime you gathered almost the entire gang on here, well done, lol.

4 Likes

Lol thanks
Rock is still missing though

2 Likes

It’s glad to have you back @meburningslime and umm who am i you wonder well thats a secret. But you probably find out in about to seconds after i say this so don’t tell any one. :wink:

4 Likes

@R0CK is still active, I’ve seen him time to time.

4 Likes

Indeed. He seems to spend most of his time drumming up new feature ideas.

5 Likes

Shameless plug. I’m making a youtube channel called meburningslime lol. If anyone sends me gameplay footage of their game and a link, I’ll review it.

6 Likes

I honestly think it’s non-sense to envy or have this small hate towards me or my work.
I still helped you and everyone else on the forum. Just because I won flowjam and did some games for a guy?

C’mon, let’s be positive, help each other, and make games with flowlab.

Welcome back, just positive vibes here :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Your Not The Only One Who Has Been Through Something Horrible, I’ve Been Through A Shooting At A Gas Station Before (Well, This Year) And A Couple People Got Killed. :scream:

6 Likes

Man, that kinda sucks. Glad your okay after that. I don’t think I ever went through something traumatic like that except the fact that to go to school.

5 Likes

Hi, I am still active. But I have a crap ton of homework and stuff to do. That’s why I am less active on flowlab.

:smiley:

7 Likes

@R0CK That’s good to know lol

4 Likes

I think Michael sums up the year perfectly.
d4654631b36f49c0c3f1378f867f7de0

5 Likes

Absolute facts there, not gonna lie

5 Likes

My year in a summary:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

4 Likes

For any poor soul who hasn’t seen The Office.
Also for a laugh look up The Glorious Octagon of Destiny.

5 Likes

@PixelPizza I worked really hard on flowjam, missing out on sleep, on it every day to win and had the same dissapointment as everyone else when I didn’t win. I’m not gonna lie it was really dissapointing, but I would never actually become hateful at you for just wining.

For instance when grazer shared the picture with you and you’re well deserves switch it made me feel better that someone else was enjoying it, and it’s really amazing that you decided to stay on the forums and continue to help people while receiving a lot of jealous hate.

4 Likes

It’s okay to be disappointed. But I personally draw the line when someone points their anger out on someone more fortunate than them when they have no good reason to.

5 Likes

Everything is going to be ok. You are an inspiring and wonderful human being and you are a light in the dark. You are a light to all of us. Keep holding on, and you’ll get through it. Keep going. You are amazing.

7 Likes

To be honest, i think what meburningslime meant was that he wanted to see newer games on here, but he didn’t want to see huge projects and then he used PixelPizza as an example since we all know PixelPizza can make some pretty good games. And if meburningslime has a pretty poor device, like mine, then i can understand if he can’t play those cause of the lag. My device won’t even load any of PixelPizzas games and I can’t imagine what would happen if I tried loading anything bigger. So I understood exactly what he meant and it did sound a little rude, but I’m sure this is probably what he meant.

5 Likes

Not exactly but closer than the rest. It was saddening when I lost, to the point of both my mental and physical health being at risk. I’m trying still to move on and not dwell on it. Every time I see pizzas games it reminds me. Also they are very laggy lol

5 Likes