IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (Read Desc)

I did not think I was begging but sorry @grazer

3 Likes

Yeah sorry grazer. Also I just noticed that all of mine and edwardi’s comments were all deleted, lol.

3 Likes

It’s sad @grazer . My education group had been disbanded because I’ve been accused of the things I listed above. Because of that, my education is just for myself, my closest friends and was for them. I completely understand your frustrations at me for giving them essentially your free money, so sorry.

4 Likes

I didn’t even talk about educational accounts?!

4 Likes

Hey @Cactus_Studios - sorry if I misunderstood your comments.

Anyways, you guys don’t need to apologize, and everything is just fine :slight_smile:

I was a tiny bit frustrated and just trying to clarify things a bit since there seemed to be some confusion all around. I hope you guys all have a great Christmas!

6 Likes

you too
merry cristmas

3 Likes

Yeah no problem. (btw please remove this weird grammar and characters thing, it’s more annoying than anything else.)

5 Likes

Btw merry christmas too!

5 Likes

have a good Christmas

5 Likes

Idk if you guys know this but I paint and draw in real life. Take a look!

This is what I got for Christmas

6 Likes

Hey that’s pretty cool. I really like the effort you put into it. I had a model tank but Um, we don’t speak of that, lol. I did get a transformer from dollar tree and started painting and updating it. I would post pictures but it’s far from done.

Another thing I usually do is build stuff out of LEGO bricks such as, well transformers, vehicles and a garage. Here are some pictures of a garage that went through many stages, but I finally found a finish for it.

Just remember I never used a LEGO set or instructions to make this, built it using my bricks and my big brain. Hope you like it. I don’t have anything good enough to compare to your tank so I figure that this would get some points, lol.

Ps I built the pallets and the fork lift as well, although it’s variation of a fork lift from a LEGO train set.

6 Likes

Fun idea! I like it. Here’s another of mine!

7 Likes

those honestly look dope. Nice work, bro!

7 Likes

those look sweetl. Nice Job!

5 Likes

Ty lol. Also maniacpumpkins are cool too

7 Likes

We should start off a new off topic for this kind of thing. It would have to be categorized as off topic though since it doesn’t involve flowlab, but I feel that creativity outside of flowlab should be allowed who knows it might inspire games or stuff.

5 Likes

I actually was gonna ask about that lol

6 Likes

Meh, I think this is good for now lol

4 Likes

Love the new/old profile picture!

5 Likes

Thanks, I applied it the very first day but it hasn’t been worked until now. Hand drawn, then I used pixel art to recreate it with color.

4 Likes