In the Dark: Playtime World (Updates-And More!)

Now all of you might be like, UHG HE"S GONNA QUIT I KNOW IT, and stuff but, we’ll see…
Now heres da title:
Story:
10 year old Lucas 42 inches tall, got in the new and Improved Playtime World because of a certain message, as he stays to long it closes and he escapes the clutches of the evil robots and creatures and sees many MANY secrets behind the true Playtime world.
Screenshot 2021-12-29 8.11.02 PM

Demo is released! Scroll, AHEM downnnnnnnnnn

3 Likes

I hate to break it to you, but this basically sounds like the entire setting to fnaf security breach. Or at least what you stated. I’m sure you probably plan on changing a lot of stuff to make the idea more unique.

4 Likes

OK then… I now introduce, the more accurate story of the game…:
Day #1
My parents haven’t come home yet. Now I have the chance to actually play video games after midnight. I could finaly see him again. After the past few weeks my cousin Oliver went missing and was said to be dead. I got a message that from Oliver… and he told me to go and play a video game and see what happens. First I thought it was a scam… but then I realized Oliver had this thing from the underground, and we heard it talk to us saying that “whoever is holding this will be revived”. We thought it was funny but Oliver kept it anyway. So when I turned on the TV it said come to Playtime World: The Funnest World in the World.

Day #2
My parents still haven’t come back! It’s Saturday and still… Now I’m going to Playtime World, to see the disgusting cyborg things and every fleshy creature I saw in the backstage. Im coming to you, Oliver.

Now thats some lore right there!
And also TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM FNAF SECURITY BREACH.

I hope you understand

`

Oh yeah thats true, but the lore will never change, because… its lore.

1 Like

I meant the main setting of the game, like your a child who gets stuck inside of a giant play themed mall and then has to escape alive. Also he has a companion named buddy which was similar to Glamrock freddy. I saw many similarities between just basic details like that, but I’m sure the lore is much different than that of Security breach.

3 Likes

Its not rly a mall, the most of the area is set underground but I know what you mean

And I did not realized Buddy is like Freddy, because BUddy BeTrAyS YOU and Buddy is the small size of a red plastic cup

3 Likes

Yes a teaser:
(ART MAY CHANGE OR SOMETHING IDK)

2 Likes

More stuff and decorations:
TV:

1 Like

New Tutorial mechanic:

1 Like

DANG MAKING A DEMO WAS EASY:

Question:
I just wanna know if people would want to be pinged to know what updates are goin on?
Anyone?

3 Likes

I would. This project sounds really interesting!

Ok I’ll ping you from now on!

1 Like

Okay, thank you!

1 Like
Lore Chest

How the heck did you find this? Ahem, well anyways heres some lore.
The Demo is canon to the story
Screenshot 2021-12-29 8.11.02 PM

Pings are scary:
@117JOJO

1 Like

I made something come back from the dead, anyways I was just gonna say that this game is still being worked on and stuff, so yeah.

Idk if someone would like to be pinged for this so sorry.

2 Likes

Yay this is still being developed! I would like to be pinged

1 Like
1 New Message!
Computer Players find Arcade Games during demo development.

To: Alice
Subject: Asking to be fired?

Alice. I thought you said you’ve hidden the hint to find the arcade by just typing the password “1988”? now people are typing and finding ways into our PC arcade fix this now or you’re fired. Happily- Dave

Pings:
@117JOJO

2 Likes
2 New Messages!
Cartooner may be in my house.

To: Dave
Subject: Password and Cartooner

Dave, I do not know what you mean? I did change the code unless Micheal did. Also I’ve heard some strange noises in my house of our Cartooner project, but I’ve never seen the robot in my house, shall I call the police?
Sincerely- Alice

Dude, there's a kid

To: Unknown Username
Subject: Kid is in Playtime World?

Bro our guard just said there was the shadow of a kid in our backstage, this could be bad… can’t let him find out our secrets and Dave told me the password to the PC Arcade went public, could you pls help, that kid cannot find those missing bodies, we both can’t go to jail again. Need your advice- Micheal

Pings:
@117JOJO

Just a little more lore, in these types of posts we are a hacker looking into each of the workers messages, so whatever message is sent from any worker will be sent to us

1 Like
1 New Message!
Ok who did this!?

To: Everyone
Subject: Showing hints of dead people!?

Everyone listen up, one of you coders made this frame in an object:
Giving proof that someone died in our building, y’know, that one person
who got lost in the play tubes and met his demise?

Pings: @117JOJO

1 Like

I think the lores a bit TOO deep…

2 Likes