Indie Giveaway - CONTEST HAS BEGUN!

Oh I’m so nervous I don’t know if I publicized it enough or explained enough rules AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I read the rules, but I skimmed over the part where it said you only needed one.

1 Like

That’s why you just ask the public if they have questions regarding it and if someone doesn’t understand something that wasn’t listed then it should be alright.
I haven’t hosted contests much, but I’ve never been stressed over them before.
Until it gets to choosing who won, lol.

1 Like

Do I count as a professional?
I know I’m pretty much the best artist in the world, but I do want to ask if I am excluded or not.
Well, I guess if I’m not in the ping then I’m excluded then, right?

2 Likes

Show me some of Le Art, and I will make a decision on whether you’re included or not :3

I’ll try to find my best works, so it’ll be fair and according to the rules hopefully.

Here’s a collection of all the things I did in SOL.

imageimageimageGlobe big

Here’s some other stuff too.

EggtoplasmimagePFP 2

6 Likes

Woooaaah! I haven’t seen you in a while!

2 Likes

That smells like a professional, lol.

2 Likes

Stop. Wait a minute. @John_Shrekinson, don’t u have indie already???

2 Likes

either way they should still be able to participate, even if it’s just for fun.

1 Like

I’m afraid I won’t be participating, but i’m very exited to see what other people come up with!

2 Likes

yeah just read the rules earlier

2 Likes

I should be able to participate, but I don’t have the slightest clue of what to do for first love, lol.

2 Likes

Look up #furries in pixilart and you might get an idea

2 Likes

Ok, fine. So you can compete if you have Indie already, your votes will just be multiplied by 0.

I would rather not. I do have one idea in mind and I hope it turns out alright in the end, but It all boils down to whether I can do pixel art or not.

2 Likes

Understable

Cool :upside_down_face: :+1:

no. Just, no.

1 Like

man I love these forums

2 Likes

so… was there a definitive answer as to whether I’m allowed to join?

1 Like