Indie problem? Help!

It’s not happening to me, but I saw it happen 2 times already.
For some reason when someone’s Indie is not payed anymore and runs out, peoples games are deleted.
This happened to:
@Mariofan2840 and also @Sigma02.
This could become a serious problem. I’m afraid that it could happen to other people if their indie is cancelled.

Help. @grazer

2 Likes

No they aren’t. When someone purchases Indie, their games are not deleted if they cancel. I addressed @Mariofan2840 in another thread, and I haven’t seen a complaint by @Sigma02 yet (maybe I missed it?).

I’m not going to discuss people’s private account information in the forum, but I will say that nobody’s games have been (permanently) deleted, and you have no reason to worry.

5 Likes

Ok, thank you @grazer! Also the link to Sigma’s thread is here:

2 Likes

i KNOW WHY IT HAPPENS ITS BC WHEN YOU GET INDIE YOU GET INFINITE OBJECTS AND WHEN THE INDIE RUNS OUT YOU GO BACK TO A NORMAL ACCOUNT THEN YOU HAVE LIMITED OBJECTS THEN THOSE OBJECTS ARENT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE @grazer @DeadlyGumChewer

Thank you for trying to help, but that isn’t right-

although you are correct that indie has unlimited objects and free edition had limited, that has no relevance to the issue. Once an indie plan runs out you keep all the objects you’ve created, but you aren’t allowed to create any more (that is if you’ve already passed the free limit)

3 Likes

oh ok it was just a theory i guess

2 Likes