Indie Users I Have an Idea

Hello! I was experimenting in Flowlab, trying to create my dream game, but I realized that without an Indie account I would never be able to finish it, or even get halfway through what I wanted to do.
My idea was for a game where you could explore a winter village, enter houses, interact with villagers, and basically make a small life. Buy a house, some food, etc.
I really wanted to make this game, but I suppose I’ll have to hand it off to someone else.
I’d be super happy if someone could take up this game idea.
I’d been even happier if said person/people could add me to a group so I could help with the game a little :slight_smile:

Thanks,
WinterBear

3 Likes

Ahem, @WinterBear

If you want someone using indie to respond then why not tag them? It sends them a notification.

-Ember. Y

An indie user could make a team and add you to it so they can make more than 5 levels and 50 blocks for you.

2 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin Ah, alright! I’ll edit my request then :slight_smile: Thank you

-WinterBear

1 Like

I don’t think grazer is very fond of users doing this because it’s kind of abusing the system and cheating him a little bit, but as long as both users are willing to participate in the project, I don’t see anything wrong with it.

3 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin Oh okay
-WinterBear

2 Likes

@WinterBear

I already told you. Act as if it were an idea and not a request for help. @grazer wants users to upgrade to indie and not to team up with others who have.

-Ember. Y

1 Like

@JUSTPLAINOP Alright, thank you and @ManiacPumpkin for the advice.

-WinterBear

1 Like