Into The Woods Devlog

I was working on a game for the last 2 weeks or so with a friend of mine(who is still working on art so for now, placeholders are used) He doesn’t have a Flowlab Community account so I can’t name him, other than by his gamertag, TNT7RED.
The game is called Into The Woods. It’s about a character who has to keep the fire alive with fire wood to avoid freezing to death, or to avoid the monster of these woods.

You must collect wood outside of the house and shoot the monster whenever it shows up.
Be careful, you aren’t safe inside either. The monster will climb the window to attack if your home, and chase you if not. You must survive until 7AM.
Please report bugs.
KNOWN BUGS!
Gun does not point toward mouse

2 Likes

This was pretty creative.

3 Likes

Thank you, It was my first time making a “loading screen”

2 Likes

Like the game so far, obviously being beta there are bugs like dying when in the house to the monster, and then fire logs don’t spawn much but I’m liking it!

Oh dying in the house is supposed to happen,
If your in the house when the monster spawns, he goes to the window, and you have to shoot him to get rid of him.

1 Like

There is now a description for the game that tells you how to play, credits, and a paragraph on the plot.
The settings for darkness can now be changed.(normal darkness is for best experience though!)

1 Like

UPDATE!
You can now skip the intro Truce2017 & TNT7RED cutscene upon opening the game with “spacebar”
Logs spawn a little more often.
Fixed a bug that made it so when the player wins, they die instead of seeing the win screen.

1 Like

Are you supposed to be able to see the monster through the windows cause I can’t, also I died from window kill when outside

That is a bug where the game thinks that your still inside the house, I’m still fixing it.

1 Like