Inverting Logic

Hello. It is me. Lordkhalton. Legally dead in 21 different communities. Has returned to his home town. Flowlab. And needs help… with inverting logic. so i wanna make an Proximity Detector Inverted so when its detected it it turns off.

5 Likes

So it depends on how often it is being activated. If it’s powered by an always behavior, use a nor logic gate. If it’s being powered by something like an inbox that has a slight delay between triggers use a timer. set the timer to always repeat with a delay of 1, and when the proximity triggers it should reset the timer.

2 Likes

Ok so ive done a NOR and a NAND, and it activates the thing like 5 secs after starting… by itself

1 Like

Heres a link, also enjoy “ze advanced” blood physics Flowlab Game Creator - Castle Conquerors

2 Likes

You’ll have to be specific when you say

1 Like

You need to use the check input to use the Proximity now.

This was done by request because Proximities can have an impact on performance.
(mostly with larger proximities)

3 Likes

When they change that? well… im retarded and thanks @JR01 and long time no see, nice to see your still on flowlab

5 Likes

Yeah I’m here, I mostly make tutorials games, helping around the Forum and testing new features.
I’ve also made a few games worth checking out, most of them made in the Flowjams.

4 Likes

Awsome, well i just returned after learning literally no LUA, Abit of C#, and some Javascript. but nothings quite like flowlabs easy like super easy coding

4 Likes

If you want to get a little spicy with Flowlab, you can try adding some Haxe in the expressions.
I have examples in my Bundle Library, but you can really see it used in the Advance Ease Bundle.

2 Likes

OooooOooooooooooooOO Spicey