Invisible Label

Whenever i use a label it never shows up, please help because I really want to create this game!

2 Likes

Please screenshot.
Labels need to have text, be a different color than tbe background, and moved to a visible position in order to be seen.

Labels are in the UI layer so that means its attached to the screen wherever the player moves within the game. So you have to place it within the UI background (screen size) for it to actually show up in the game. There are different examples that can kind of bypass this rule like nametags and using the labels x & y inputs.

@Maniacpumpkin what??? I’ve never heard any of that and haven’t had those problems.

No, when you change your screen size the ui background gets bigger or smaller depending on the size. Like most of my games are usually 10 x 10 blocks for the screen. And the label’s text must be within that for it to actually show up.

1 Like

image @LukeW

2 Likes

Oh. I said that but in a different way lol, I thought you meant yoy couldn’t see text jn fullscreen.

1 Like

Oh, i got it. Also i have another problem. I have a coin system but I try to save it and I try to connect it but it wont. Any help?

1 Like

Screenshot plez
It won’t work if you have the save output go into the out input

Nvm, i’ll use the same level but other position. So the save problem is not there

1 Like

What I can’t delete it???!!! How??

You can’t delete the level that you are currently working on, if you go to a different level you can delete it.

Oof
I didnt know that until now thx

2 Likes

Kinda like it more tho, so im happy that i did it

1 Like

I think i found ANOTHER thing that is my fault (Or it isnt lol) In my game: https://flowlab.io/game/view/1600908 With theslider thingy in the other island i go left but not right (It activates both so i dont move)

Basicly i touch the left side which only should send a message to SliderLeft (The left side mailbox) and it sends it to SliderLeft AND SliderRight (The right side mailbox)

And just wanna say, if you wanna help with my non-working doors u can. not (fixed already)

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Can anyone help, im really stuck with the sliders in my game… (Look at my earlier messages)

1 Like

Nevermind, i’ll use something else…