Is it possible to transfer games from accounts?

@grazer is it possible that you could transfer my games from my BradenS account to my image account?

1 Like

I asked grazer this and he said this isn’t a problem to do, but you have to have indie to allow more than three games on an account.

When I got my indie, I asked if I could have my best games, on a strand of three different accounts, all onto my main and he did it no problem.

3 Likes

Hey @BradenS thanks for signing up for Indie! :partying_face:

I can move your games for you, no problem. Just verify that these are what you want me to move:

Amogus Platformer
Rocket Power
The Minigame Dome

You also have one deleted game: Rainy Day - do you want me to restore that one and move it as well, or leave it alone?

8 Likes

Thanks grazer! yep, the three that you mentioned can be moved over, but the deleted one i don’t care about.

1 Like

Those three games have been moved, so you should be good to go :+1:

3 Likes

sorry to bother you again @grazer , but could you also move the games from my gameknight99841 account (including the deleted ones this time)

ahem ahem, @grazer ?

Every now and then you’ll have to remind grazer since he’s quite busy and may accidentally over look something.

1 Like

yeah, that’s what i was doing, i also undid the solution

OK, I moved those games too

3 Likes

it looks like you moved them to the BradenS account, i meant the big bread account, sorry

2 Likes

@grazer …

1 Like

I think he might be ignoring you lmao

1 Like

:sob:

I was ignoring anyone, I’ve just been super busy. I have moved the games so that “big bread” owns them all. Hopefully everything is sorted out now?

2 Likes

yes thank you grazer (ง •_•)ง

1 Like