Is this code right?

I want to make it so when you press down,a note will play,then the next one will play,then the next one will play etc.
I’m not sure if this code is right.If it’s not,show me a screenshot of the correct code.

Also sorry that last screenshot is terrible.

1 Like

Not completely… You need to take the keyboard behavior, and change the key so it knows which key to press to work.

1 Like

…dude,I’m on mobile and the key to press is down

then… you have a problem… maybe a mouse click?

I want the key to press to be down.

1 Like

@LMTPE - you said this is a mobile device. Does that mean like a phone or tablet? Normally those do not have keyboards, so a key press trigger will not work (no keys to press). If you’re looking for screen touches, then use a mouse click - those are converted to taps on mobile.

2 Likes

Could we have support for thus some time int the future…? You’re plate is full and you’re a busy, famous and important man lol, but could it happen at some point in history…?

1 Like

Support for what? I’m not sure what you’re asking :man_shrugging:

Sorry :cry:
Mobile controls. Just maybe something that activates the google keyboard or something, so we can “type,” or control via google keyboard. I don’t think it’d be that hard, but you’re the expert.

2 Likes

Oh, I see. The android software keyboard could work for typing inputs, but would be completely terrible for game controls.

2 Likes

Well at least I could spam the D button, so I can explore games lol. The reason I care so much is that I want to help track down bugs, but without a keyboard I have to either give up or look through every single block of code, lol, and it’s normally the latter. Even if the controls are severely limited, I could still help more than I do now. Thanks for listening.

Yeah, I see what you mean. There are lots of games that you can’t play on mobile at all, since they use keyboard controls only.

2 Likes

So even if I’m just waddling about giving myself carpal tunnel I can at least move around :rofl:

How do I make it play one sound after the other tho

1 Like

That’s impossible, just use a timer.

Oh…but how will I code the timer?

Just trial and error to see how long the timer has to be.

What do you mean?I’m not sure that will help with what I want the game to do.

@meburningslime It’s been 2 days.

Just set it for 1 second and if that doesn’t work set it for 1.1 scores and so on.

1 Like