Issue with mouse location

So I use the mouse to click whatever I want, but after I use one mouse behavior or change levels the mouse is like relative to the center, so if somethings in the corner I can’t click it because the mouse needs to be twice as far from the center than the object, idk if that made sense but the mouse is off, and I know it’s an issue with my computer.

1 Like

Do you have a secondary object as the mouse?

Also, an object can only have 1 Mouse click behavior activate the Down output.

1 Like

I have made no changes to the game since the new update, so i’m assuming something happened with that.

1 Like

The mouse click behavior always only allowed for 1 in an object. I don’t think the update had anything to do with this.

1 Like

That’s not my issue, i’m stating that I haven’t changed anything in over 2 weeks, and now it doesn’t work, there isn’t a work around, and i’ve always known about the one behavior thing. I’m VERY confident a new bug was made in the update.

1 Like

From what you were describing it sounded like a secondary object with the Mouse behavior not set to the In-Game Screen, but that might not be it. Would you mind giving the link so I could have a look at the game?

2 Likes