It: Chapter X beta

Well, I hope I don’t get sued but here’s my little game based off It (disclaimer: I haven’t actually implemented the clown, the final boss fight, or music whatever into the game).

I would really appreciate any feedback on ways to improve or make the gameplay more exhilarating because I feel like right now the game feels a bit dull. Also pls don’t look at the behaviors its a total mess.

Ty,
Kevin

edit: game is running into some errors, not working rn. shoutout to @Cuts_ups for letting me know. I’ll fix it asap

5 Likes

Though I can’t see it right now, it seems very interesting!

And you shouldn’t get sued if the game doesn’t get very mainstream - and since it’s Flowlab, I’m sure you’ll be alright:)

2 Likes

Hey @kevinyang - that was a surprise, this game is pretty slick already. The intro is great, especially. You already mentioned it, but music and sounds are a pretty large part of a game’s atmosphere, so I think these would help a lot in this game especially.

3 Likes

Yeah this game is super cool. Love the RPG feel of it and the stat system is insane. Although I wished that it would tell you what level of stat your were, like if you put three points into speed, then it should say speed lvl 3 or something. Also wished that it saved between levels, but if you put every point you gained on speed then it would be way to fast so I can understand why it could reset on each level. Other than that its a really great game, well polished. Can’t wait to see how turns out.

1 Like

Yeah, thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

@grazer yeah, thanks for the feedback!

@ManiacPumpkin Thanks for the recommendations! I’ll definitely implement a stat lvl system so you could see the lvl of the upgraded stats. Cheers!

2 Likes

poggers

ngl I wanted to see you animate georgies arm get ripped off and him get dragged in

1 Like

This surprised me!! haha
I’m honestly shocked by this game, can’t wait to see more!!! =D

1 Like

@theglitch055 Haha i’ll definitely look into that. Thanks for the feedback!

@browngr thanks!

2 Likes

Wow. This Is A Good Game!

1 Like

Great game!!! (Awesome-elastic-cool-idears-game/translated/Awesome elastic cool idea)

2 Likes

also, you should give pennywise the ability to fuck (click at your own risk) with your head, showing George walking then disappearing, showing George’s face as a hallucination, and ballons can come out of nowhere

2 Likes

Ooh, that sounds pretty epic! I’ll figure out a way to implement that!

infinite loop found, can you check the code?

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! I’ll work on that right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still have this error

1 Like

Hmm… does the alert show up right when you begin the level?

1 Like

yes

1 Like