John Shrekinson's Awkwardly Simple Reviews (Truly simple and awkward now!)

Wait did you see this? Just wanna know.

1 Like

Yeah, I put that in the waiting list

2 Likes

@117JOJO
Pyramid Egg Computer Promotional Game
FYI, I know I say bros before [A CERTAIN FARMING TOOL TO TILL DIRT], but I will let you know that I will not judge your game better than anyone else’s because we’re friends.

Art: 1.7/4 - It appears that you made about half or more of the art yourself (good job by the way), but the rest you made in Google Slides or Drawings and then downloaded as a PNG and uploaded into Flowlab. Not sure why you did that, but I recognize those yellow-and-orange gradient triangles from our school presentation. Nice font choice!

Gameplay: 1.2/4 - Gamemode 1 is decent if you’re that bored, but it isn’t really anything special. It has several glaring flaws that prevent me from enjoying it to the fullest, such as the background not repeating and the lack of audio. Gamemode 2 however, is far superior. It is the true core of this game in my opinion. It delivers a solid experience because it makes you wonder what is going to happen in the strange world. The game forces you to sprint as well, thus severely angering the Halo traditionalists (anti-sprint gang).

User Experience: 2.9/4 - Gamemode 2 was easily the best part. Additionally, the game ran very smoothly, smoother than a Karen’s brain. Not a micron of lag anywhere.

Overall: 2.99/4:

2 Likes

Thank you for the review. i will try to fix these issues, and better allow people to enojy the game!

2 Likes

YES ITS ALMOST ME TURN.

3 Likes

Review this game its very short though…

3 Likes

Ok, I added you to the list! You can check the waiting list in this topic’s solution.

2 Likes

ok thanks I will wait

3 Likes

Ok. You’re welcome!

2 Likes

add me to the waiting list!

:heart:

3 Likes

Please review Serenity Two.

5 Likes

Added you to the waiting list!

6 Likes

@Galactian
Idle Balls
FYI, I have grinded aplenty in this game. The coloured blocks are no match for my army of idly growing balls. Within mere seconds, those foolish blocks fall before the unmatched power of my collection of Idle Balls. Additionally, I just realized these reviews aren’t awkward or simple enough. It’s time to change that.

Decimation

Art: 4/4 - Please collect your awarded Social Credit points at the nearest Lao Gan Ma store.

Gameplay: 3.99/4 - You could give ManiacPumpkin a run for his money.

Sound: 3/4 - Well chosen.

User Experience: 4/4 - Golden Wind. I had a lot of fun.

Overall: 3.99999999999999999/4 - Based. Suitable for sigmas to play without distracting them from their grindset. In other words, great game!

P.S. What is this thing?

6 Likes

it was supposed to be a hole in the wall the balls spawn in but it turned out looking more like a portal.

6 Likes

Bruh

2 Likes

@DeadlyGumChewer
Gamougg VS The Unrelatable Boring Invincible Slime-man
FYI, this is one of my favourite Flowlab games of all time. However, this will not affect the score. I also played it before this review because I play nearly every single game I come across on these forums.

Art: 2.2/4 - Not too shabby. It does the job well and I think some time and effort went into it. I believe that if you gave this game the same amount of treatment you give to Playtime World, the art would be unfathomably impressive.

Gameplay: 4/4 - Classic Gamougg gameplay, from even before I added the Funny Gun. I love it. Right down to the final boss fight, this is simple traditional Gamougg all the way.

Sound: 3/4 - So based bruh. Fits the most out of any Gamougg game I’ve ever played.

User Experience: 4/4 - The replayability is

Overall: 3.7/4 - A simple game of

proportions.

3 Likes

Qwen, BradenS, Meburningslime

pretty sure Qwen is gone (:pensive:)

1 Like

Hi Flowlab community! You can start thinking about what game you want me to review (don’t post it yet tho) because I will review these last 3 and reopen this topic after Ramadan. Peace

2 Likes