John Shrekinson's Awkwardly Simple Reviews (Truly simple and awkward now!)

Heya, I exist.

Well, this game is very unfinished but you can take a look. I have enough ready to enjoy playing!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Cirno contained

good ending

3 Likes

Who is Cirno?

I forgor :skull:

but anyways I am hoping my game remains fun

1 Like

Same I played it before.

@meburningslime and @spencertheball
I have several assignments due before March Break begins, so I may not be able to get your reviews done as fast as usual. Sorry for the inconvienience.

2 Likes

All good. I just want you to have fun, review or not!

3 Likes

Take as long as you need to review this, I’m in no rush

3 Likes

hello hi could you review this pls?

2 Likes

@meburningslime
Serenity
FYI, I’ve played this several times already and I’m showing signs of improvement :grin:! I also found out a way to view the ending without the editor locking it from view after you open it :smiling_imp:.

Art: 1.9/4 - Nice! Art style and colors are consistent but the pixel size is not.

Gameplay: 3/4 - I don’t really like it, but that’s subjective. It does do what it sets out to do, induce rage (of which I have far more than is healthy) and it does that extremely well. Nice job!

Sound: 4/4 - Really good. Easily the most unique sound system I’ve seen on Flowlab, and if I’ve ever learned anything from the Guide to Gen Z humor, its that Gen Z (me) values uniqueness. A lot.

User Experience: 3/4 - I can’t beat the game because I don’t have much time (several assignments) but it was honestly fun! You just have to grind because it’s about drive, its about power, we stay hungry, we devour, put in the work, put in the hours, and take what’s ours!

Overall: 2.9/4 - Good game! I’m looking forward to the sequel.

4 Likes

this may take some time to review Flowlab Game Creator - Idle Balls

3 Likes

Deadly Smile, Qwen, BradenS, Meburningslime

3 Likes

@spencertheball
Danmaku Flow (WIP)
FYI, I updated your review.

Art: 3/4 -

Gameplay: 2.78/4 - First boss is pretty good now that it works. Otherwise the gameplay is decent and the dialogue is interesting.

Sound: 0.56/4 - Still hardly any.

User Experience: 2.994/4- Nice! There are some issues, but this is a work in progress demo so it’s fine.

Overall: 3.54/4 - Just needs more time and work I guess. I have hope that the finished game will be far superior, and may even get to be featured.

3 Likes

oh, did my dialogue system bug out? That shoudl only be in Boss 2 though, I’ll fix it.

Oh man i forgor theres a problem in Boss 1 aSAFASFARF

2 Likes

@John_Shrekinson Ooookay

I fixed the dialogue and not working stuff, first boss is functional again

2 Likes

I now present this game for you to Review:

3 Likes

@CodeAlpaca
Alpaca Raceway
FYI, I played this already too and generally liked it. Quite the technical achievement. Bravo!

Art: 3/4 - The man in the mirror nods his head.

Gameplay: 3.99/4 - Good, fun racing game. The customization features with the colors are cool, but it would be nice if the the current country themed skins were a separate category and the regular skins would be basic stuff like a flame pattern, flowers, skulls, etc.

Sound: 2.9/4 - Well chosen, when it is present.

User Experience: 2.9999999/4 - I had a really good time playing, but those stupid

were image

Overall: 3/4 - Amazing game! The coding is fantastic. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes cars and browser games. This game can legit be on the Google Play Store or App Store with its quality.

1 Like

If my math teacher saw this she would say:
“You don’t have to do all those 9’s 2.9/4 is already equivalent to that”

1 Like

But I was trying to get a more precise number

2 Likes

True

1 Like